This video walks you through the basic steps of setting up a new listing in the Digital Home Info Real Estate Marketing system.
If you don’t see the video here you can view on YouTube.com at Digital Home Info How To Set up a New Listing
Step by step guide to setting up a new listing in the Digital Home Info Real Estate Marketing System.
- Make sure that you are logged in to the Digital Home Info Portal and that you are on the “Dashboard” tab.
- Under the Add New Listing section of the Dashboard select the desired property code from the dropdown box. If the desired code is not in the dropdown box that means that it is assigned to an active property and you must deactivate the active code by clicking on the “Deactivate” link. Once this is done the desired code should be available in the dropdown box.
- Press the “Submit” button.
- This brings you to a property information form. At this point we need to fill in the relevant information on the property. The more fields you fill in the better. You can copy and paste text into the text boxes.
- Once you have filled in all of the desired fields press the “Save Listing and on to Step 2″ button.
- This brings us to the upload pictures screen. If you don’t have any photos of the property just yet you can click on the “Skip this Step” link at the bottom right of the form. Otherwise click on the browse button to select photos. Multiple photos may be selected at one time. Although there is no limit to the number of photos you may upload you can upload no more than 15 megabytes of photos at once.
- Once you photos are selected press the “Save Files” button at the bottom left of the form.
- The files will upload and once all the files are uploaded the screen will move to the “This listing has been assigned page” At this point the text message, toll free and virtual tour are all completely set up. You can visit the virtual tour, text in the property code or call the toll free number and get the appropriate responses and notifications.
- If you desire you can actually edit the advanced features of the listing by clicking on the “Edit this Listing” link. Check back on the blog and in the Resources tab for tutorials on the individual features.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact support at digitalhomeinfo.com